Well, I should say that I have submitted it. We still have to juggle guests and rooms a bit, but the actual events themselves are in the books and ready to go.
Some highlights and factoids:
- Not one, but TWO Q&A sessions for The Guild.
- CCP, SOE, Kingdom of Loathing, Global Agenda, DC Universe Online, AQ Worlds, Rift, and World of Warcraft are all on the schedule.
- Speaking of KOL, their party is a bit… bigger, this time around. =) The KOL development team will be there to help us keep the party going.
- We have 10 panels on “General” topics such as Guild Management, PVP, and Working in the Gaming Industry
- We have a WoW Costume Contest this year
- Battle & Brew will be back to run MMO Trivia
- oh yeah… one more thing.
Those of you who have come to see us in previous years know that our WoW Meet and Greet can be a bit… chaotic at times. This year, we’re trying something a bit different. The DC*MMO staff has worked to put together an actual “Darkmoon Faire” style event for the WoW M&G. Carnival Games, Prizes, Live Entertainment… The works.
Yes, we will still have our punting Gnomes and WoW Family Feud going on, but we wanted to have some things that everyone could play and win prizes for. My thanks to Chad, Megan, and the rest of the DC*MMO staff who have busted serious hump to make this happen. We hope you’ll enjoy it!
Lastly, but definitely not least, the DC*MMO gang would like to thank our track sponsor for this year, Guild Launch. Stephen and the guys at Guild Launch are really going all out to help us put on our best year ever.
2 months to go…