We haven’t updated things around here in a while, so I wanted to start off with a few announcements.
- Starting with our next Snarkcast, we will be going to a shorter, daily update format. A daily Snarkcast covering 1 or 2 short stories will be more informative than our more traditional, regular, long-format Snarkcasts.
- Felicia Day, Amy Okuda, and Robin Thorsen have all had to cancel their appearances at Dragon*Con due to their participation in Joss Whedon’s new project, tentatively titled “Firefly: The Next Generation”
- Blizzard will be making a very special announcement at Dragon*Con about World of Warcraft going “Free-to-play”
- In order to make more of our programming accessible for our fans, we will be spreading our panels among all 5 convention hotels this year.
- Our music for the MMO Gathering of Heroes will be provided by The Schmenge Brothers Polka Band
- Due to the recent accident at the Georgia Aquarium, the “Night at the Georgia Aquarium” event has been canceled.
- We are pleased to announce a special “All-you-can-eat” Seafood Buffet as part of Dragon*Con this year.
- We will be substituting Ian’s normal “Wake the Hell Up” coffee at Dragon*Con with Folger’s Crystals.
- Axe Body Spray and Glade are proud to be the official sponsors of the Dragon*Con Gaming Room at the Hilton.
- Bob and Carl have been replaced by cheaper immigrant labor.
As you can see, change is afoot at Dragon*Con. We’ll be sure to keep you updated (daily) on the latest goings on and I hope that you and yours stay safe during today’s holiday.