Well, not literally…
With the recent 4.0.1 patch to World of Warcraft yesterday, a lot of the new functionality for spells and talents has been implemented. You can throw a rock and hit a website with commentary on the changes, but suffice to say that if you haven’t updated your addons in a while, you’re going to be in for a rude awakening when you next log in.
Be prepared for:
- Your talents are all reset
- None of your addons will work correctly
- Your spells don’t do what they did before.
- Stat changes are in place (no more spell hit or defense, etc)
- Your gems are all different (and will almost certainly need to be replaced)
Between Reforging and Re-Gemming my items, I spent around 4k gold last night. (In fairness, I did a bit of theorycrafting) You’ve been warned.