Not a huge amount of time for a long post this week, but the important thing is that the time and care was spent creating a brand new Dragon*Con MMO SnarkCast for you! Are you getting excited? We certainly are as plans are building here at the virtual D*C MMO HQ for this year’s convention.
Anyway, enough of the blathering – here’s the cast for you. 🙂
- WRUP – What we’re playing!
- How not to promote your game (or, CSI D*C)
- WAR, uh-huh, good gawd y’all, what is it good for? Apparently lawyer fees.
- RTS MMO WTF gimme
- Gentlemen (and ladies), start your engines!
- Kissing babies in New Eden
- Zero-day MMO reviews by people who haven’t played the game since launch are A Bad Idea
- With Friends and Family like that, who needs (business) enemies?
- Who’s hot (this week) to Kevin?
- Kevin says something nice
- Georgia Ren faire reminder for local Dragon*Con fiends!
- And more Dragon*Con MMO silliness and guest news!
- Audience participation SnarkCast
Music used in this show:
- Opening song: Zerøspace (Q-Burns Abstract Message Mix) – Kidneythieves
- Bed music: Green Nebula – CCP: Jon Hallur (soundtrack from EVE Online)
- Closing music: none this week because we didn’t have time to toss in the normal disclaimers before mashing it together and uploading it. 😛
As always, comments, offers of cookies, and hatemail should be directed to us in comments below, or by emailing us: podcast AT dc-mmo.org. We’ll see you next time!
This podcast is (c)2010, DC MMO. Released under a Creative Commons: Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported license.