After a month off to tend to various injuries (Krys hurt her wrist, and Grim busted up his knee), Krys and Grim are back with another SnarkCast. Everyone and everything is fair game for our snarktastic duo this time around. If you, or the game you love, find yourselves in our cross-hairs, take solace in the fact that you aren’t alone. We snark because we love. (Except Gold Farmers, nobody likes those little idiots.)
In this week’s show, we snarkify (otherwise known as “show notes”):
- Sony Fan Faire
- EVE Online
- Age of Conan
- Huge upcoming patch
- “Fixing” stats and itemization
- Problems with questing in AoC
- Warhammer Online
- How to “Kill 10 rats” correctly
- Public quests
- Mark Jacobs leaving Mythic
- Mythic is now part of Bioware
- How will Bioware change WAR?
- City of Heroes
- Dragon*Con stuff
- Schedule is done!
- 50 panels and events scheduled on MMO track
- WoW trivia event being combined into Hardcore MMO Trivia contest
- 5 different parties planned on the MMO track this year.
- Closing Music and gag reel.