Just to give everyone an idea of where we are…
If you have suggestions for events or panels for this year, now would be the time to send them to us. We are going to start filling up our schedule very soon.
Are you human? *Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Glad to hear there will be more WOW content. Really enjoyed what you had last year.
Posted on the old forums feedback from the events from last year. Will try and recap:
– For panels, have prepared material prior to starting (backup drives go). Guild drama was great, Add-ons would have been better if there was a better format or the backupdrive available. WTB more add-on writers this year (lucky you running into ckknight there…).
– The meet and greet was fun with the dodgeball, but dropped off quickly after that. Suggest having the trivia conclude and tables removed prior to start to force people together. Also, do quick activities in sequence to keep from getting bored quickly. Facilitate drinking and talking (keeping minors in mind) to make people to stupid to leave.
– Try and avoid timing with major con parties (e.g. pirate party was at the exact same time)
– Get blizzard to show up…. go!
– Try and get more game companies to show up with product. Great having other games represented there. Maybe LOTROnline this year? Others?
Anywho, again… I live in ATL, so I’d be happy to help with what I can if you’re interested. Peace.